Tarboy Tarboy

You need to fix the link to Tarboy store! You are missing out on hundreds of potential customers every day by not having you T-Shirt store up and running.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

I wanted a bad ending...

The start was really creepy, sort of like anime salad fingers. I really liked it, sort of hoping it would get even more scary, maybe the old guy kills her or something. Instead you had to make it turn all happy and have a nice ending. Oh well, you did an incredible job, well done.

Whatever Floats Your Boat Whatever Floats Your Boat

cheese

a nice little movie, haven't seen that before, with the paper characters mixed with real video... it was cool. I am ben's friend russell, he told me to go to your site and that your in year 10... well if you have time check out my animations too :)
cya

Windows Pista Windows Pista

gooooood

that was really awesome, everythin DIDNT work, which was pretty funny. It would have been cool if you made some sort of movie or something... anything... but still this deserves a 3

Fr4zzle responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

VR Defender Y3k VR Defender Y3k

i prefer this over the 3D professional indie games

i love this sort of game where you build up a tower defense against waves of armies, the game is very solid and looks professional and the simple graphics add to the style, i've been searching around for professional versions of this game genre, but although they had pretty nice 3D graphics their basically the same as this. You should make many different skins for this game, such as spaceship, zombies, army men (WW2, future), dinosaurs, bugs, fish... cos all of them will kick ass... when you make something as awesome as this, that works superbly the only thing to do is make as many versions of it as possible. I really cant think of anything you can do to improve this current version

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

OMG SWEET

ok i loved this game, i played it for 45 minutes and finished it, but was pretty disapointed with the ending, seriously u shouldnt have submitted until u completely finished it, but it was still pretty awesome just please give it an ending!

FXU - Tetris (F U REMIX) FXU - Tetris (F U REMIX)

not tetris

you changed the theme (the original notes) too much so it sounds shitty, if you had that trance beat to the original notes it would be better

Pirates of the Caribbean mix Pirates of the Caribbean mix

that was great!

its pretty hard to screw up that song, and you didn't, so it sounded really good :)

i burn things

cornandbeans responds:

I burn things too! :D

Yeh, potc is pretty hard to screw up. :P I'm glad you didn't notice my half-assed job on it. heh.. Or maybe you did. :o

neways, ty for the review. ^^

~cab