Tarboy Tarboy

You need to fix the link to Tarboy store! You are missing out on hundreds of potential customers every day by not having you T-Shirt store up and running.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

I wanted a bad ending...

The start was really creepy, sort of like anime salad fingers. I really liked it, sort of hoping it would get even more scary, maybe the old guy kills her or something. Instead you had to make it turn all happy and have a nice ending. Oh well, you did an incredible job, well done.

Whatever Floats Your Boat Whatever Floats Your Boat

cheese

a nice little movie, haven't seen that before, with the paper characters mixed with real video... it was cool. I am ben's friend russell, he told me to go to your site and that your in year 10... well if you have time check out my animations too :)
cya

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

THIS IS INSANELY GOOD

this is fucking awesome, your first movie was pretty dam good, but this one has so much more to it. The music, the action and the detail make this incredible. I think i will attempt to make one myself now, but with Orks. I've never liked the fact that the Eldar are at war with the Space Marines and Imperium. They should be allies!!

Raider Raider

cheese and more cheese

this reminds me of "Full throttle" you should do a full throttle tribute

StarCraft: Infestation StarCraft: Infestation

good

the animation is smooth but slow, it looks great nevertherless, the story is the best aspect of these starcraft movies, even if it was a 2D crapfest using mspaint, the story would keep me coming back

The Jersey Devil The Jersey Devil

good work

the front view of the running looks retarded, but the movie was great overall, it was more cool than scary, the demon was drawn pretty well.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 6 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 6

bllllluh

this was really funny but the sprites bring it down to a 7, although maybe this movie needs sprite.... well i dont think so, if your going to make a movie with sprites in my opinion your lazy, but i still really like this one, its one of the few exceptions

Stick man vs Animator Stick man vs Animator

its been done, and done better

it looked pretty cool even though its a rip off the orginal, if your going to rip something off, add something better... like if i were going to do this i would draw 2 guys, one evil one bad, and then watch them fight whilst drawing the good guy better and better weapons to make him win, but the bad guy kicks his ass anyway then goes out raping various desktop icons... but thats just me though....
good work anyway

PARASKITZ PARASKITZ

looked ok

there was something about the walking that i didn't like, the use of colours was good, all the different shades and stuff. The music was dull, you should have just use a cliche like the music from Alfred Hitchhock's Psycho. But frame by frame always deserves to be scored highly because of the effort involved.